Have peace of mind with turnkey Engineered Fabricated Systems, designed by the pump experts.
Effective Project Execution.
Total Project Ownership.
Design and Build Capabilities
Westpower’s in-house engineers, welding facility, and dedicated manufacturing facility will save your project time and money while ensuring the best quality and workmanship for your facility.
- Fully engineered turn-key design
- Total project ownership – Single point of contact and unit responsibility
- ABSA certified, AMSE B31.1/B31.3 welding facility
- CSA B51 category A, B, E, & H pressure fittings
- CWB Certification to CSA W47.1, W59, and AWS D1.6 structural steel
- Integrated fabrication facility for production and assembly
- Dedicated in-house engineers, designers, project managers, millwrights, QC, document control and welders
- Certified drawings by professional engineers
- Proven workflow practices and project validation points to approved inspection and test plans
- 3-D renderings and design
- Extensive network of qualified industry contractors
- Complete integration, quality control, and documentation
Packaging Expertise at a Glance
- Water Injection, Disposal, Transfer
- Multiphase Wellhead Boosting
- Multiphase Vapor Recory Units (VRU) (SAGD & CSS)
- Filter Packages
- Hydrocarbon Transfer
- Custody Transfer (LACT)
- Seal Support Systems (eg. Plan 54)
- Fire Pump
- Metering and Chemical Injection
- Truck and Rail Car Loading and Unloading
- Skim Recycle
- Boiler Feed Water
- Fresh Water Transfer
- Booster Pumps
Disclaimer: Please note the products represented on our US website may not be available to certain locations or across certain industries. Contact our local sales office to inquire about product specifications and availability.