Committed to high standards for a healthy and safe work environment for all our employees.
Westpower is committed to high standards for a healthy and safe work environment for all our employees. Health and safety at Westpower is about making sure every employee goes home every day healthy and injury-free. The Westpower management team believes these high standards are essential for the continued success of our business and are committed to continuous improvement on all matters of health and safety and the environment.
Westpower holds a COR Certificate from the Manufacturer’s Health and Safety Association. We are also an active member of several Contractor Safety Management Systems: ISN, CQN, ComplyWorks and Avetta.
If you require more information on the safety program at Westpower, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Ensure all employees go home healthy and injury free.
- For all members of Westpower to know their responsibilities for health, safety, and the environment.
- Review and continually improve health, safety, and environmental programs and procedures.
- Investigate and follow-up on all near misses and incidents.
- Promote a proactive approach to health, safety, and sustainability while encouraging all employees to participate in the committees and be a part of improving Westpower programs.
- Provide leadership and training for all employees in safe operating procedures and in developing safe work attitudes.
- Train and implement the Safestart program for all employees and encourage safety behaviours at home, on the road, and with their families.
- Westpower’s programs will meet or exceed legislative and regulatory requirements in all matters of health, safety, and environment.