Bringing Predictability to Performance
Plant reliability specialist AVT Reliability® is Westpower’s partner for its Machine Sentry® cloud-based condition monitoring products, which includes ADA™, the Automated Diagnostic Assistant. Westpower works alongside AVT Reliability®, enabling North American users to experience the benefits of Machine Sentry®, improving their asset condition monitoring programs, at a very competitive cost structure.
Machine Sentry® is unique cloud-based asset reliability management software, which integrates all condition monitoring techniques and watch-keeping data, enabling effective maintenance planning and management reporting. As a web-enabled system, Machine Sentry® is the most versatile, readily accessible, intuitive, and cost-effective condition monitoring solution on the market today.
- Modular cloud based Machine Sentry® software – Secure database is accessible from almost any location by multiple users.
- Gathers data from a wide range of measurement techniques – vibration, temperature, thermal imaging, records visual inspection, process parameters and stores oil analysis data.
- Suitable for both static assets and rotating machinery
- Easily scalable and flexible
- ADA™ the Automated Diagnostic Assistant can assist to predict stage 2, 3 and 4 bearing failure and detect a wide range of other common fault conditions.
- Maintenance Planning – Plan, track and manage a range of maintenance events
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) of the condition monitoring (CM) program
- Compatibility – Machine Sentry® can be used either as a standalone tool or alongside your existing enterprise system (e.g. SAP, Maximo, PEMAC, etc), data can be exported to Microsoft Excel, CSV, XML or JSON formats.
- Expert Support – Access to condition monitoring engineers and rotating equipment specialist
- Faster data collection that reduces the time spent per asset. The data collection hierarchy is compliant with ISO14224 with advanced filtering capability.
- Compliant Data Analysis – Vibration analysis is ISO 10816 compliant.
- Automated Alarm Configuration – Templates automatically configure alarms in accordance with ISO10816 and ISO 7919 standards saving you time.
The Machine Sentry® MSM-1 sensor is a wireless intelligent tri-axial vibration and temperature sensor (patent pending) which connects via a Bluetooth® enabled handheld device to the Machine Sentry® software. Ideally, for routine predictive maintenance, bad actor identification, and troubleshooting and critical asset management.
- Built to resist the harshest environments
- Rechargeable battery with up to 60 hrs Battery life
- Wireless through Bluetooth
- ATEX Certification
- External port connection
- 3 to 5 times faster data acquisition compared to traditional systems
The Machine Sentry® MSF-1 sensor is a wireless intelligent tri-axial vibration with an integrated temperature sensor that connects via a Bluetooth® enabled handheld device to the Machine Sentry® software. Ideally, for batch or variable processes, hard to access and complex configuration critical assets, bad actor detection, and troubleshooting.
- Sample rate 1Hz to 5.5kHz
- Internal memory store for up to 5000 readings
- High speed data transfer via Bluetooth
- Programmable data acquisition rate
- User replaceable battery
- Up to 5 year battery life
- Tri-axis vibration sensor
- ATEX Zone 0 certified – suitable for almost any application
- Sealed to IP 67. Stainless steel construction
In addition, for non ATEX environments you can take the MSF sensor network to the next level with Machine Sentry® “Gateway”:
- Gateway enables the creation of an industrial IOT System for your condition monitoring program based on Machine Sentry® MSF sensors.
- No longer do you need to use valuable operators to collect data using a handheld device.
- Data from your Machine Sentry® vibration sensors is automatically uploaded to your Machine Sentry® database via a Bluetooth Gateway and secure Wifi to the cloud.
- The Gateway provides secure connection to the internet using the latest internet security protocols ensuring your data is safe.
Machine Sentry® vibration and process sensor type MSO-1 is the ultimate continuous condition monitoring remote solution, ideally suited for monitoring of pumps, fans, gearboxes, cranes, compressors, wind turbines, gas and steam turbines, electric motors and many more.
- The Machine Sentry® web platform provides access to detailed condition monitoring data, with no historical restriction.
- Secure access is available from anywhere in the world via a standard web browser.
- It has 8 high speed dynamic inputs, with an additional 4 static inputs available as an option.
- It is available with either WiFi or GPRS antenna. This allows the system to continuously connect to the web and enable the data to be viewed via a web portal.
- The enclosure is available for ATEX environments.
- Its small size, low power consumption and high storage capability make the system very easy to install, operate and maintain