Westpower’s audit program puts an emphasis on rotating equipment but as equipment health demands a holistic approach, our program is designed to be comprehensive including additional services such as piping vibration, mechanical seal/system recommendations and support, supply and logistics as well as lubrication recommendations and support. Westpower helps customers verify their processes are “best practice” and compliant with industry and international standards. Audits can be tailored to your unique operational requirements, select all aspects or pick and choose the areas of greatest concern. Westpower has more than 25 years of experience working with rotating machinery and our reliability team is comprised of industry leading maintenance and technical experts.
Westpower’s Equipment Audit Programs are designed specifically to align operational and maintenance activities with your unique business challenges.
OUR PROGRAMS ASK THE TOUGH QUESTIONS, ARE WE DOING THINGS:
- The Correct Way
- With the Optimum Approach
- With an Effective Strategy
- With an Aligned Organization, Culture & Behaviors
- With a Prioritized Focus – Value – Cost Optimization
- That Deliver Operational & Compliance Excellence
- With Measurable Targets & Delivery
BENEFITS OF OUR AUDIT PROGRAMS
- No bias – Independent of any specific OEM
- Help facilitate Management of Change (MOC) processes
- Comprehensive reporting for both technology & process
- Prioritized improvement planning & project management
- Rapid deployment
- Results in a streamlined key stakeholder communication
- Facilitate & measure ROI, fostering continuous improvement
- Provides justification to support maintenance strategy development
DON’T HAVE BANDWIDTH IN-HOUSE?
Westpower understands that such initiatives can be difficult to undertake for organizations with resource constraints. Westpower can provide project management and full-time on-site support whereby we can implement the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) and other prerequisites identified which will deliver a proactive maintenance strategy within a condensed timeline, without significant impact on overextended maintenance management teams.